[Jeansticle] 221214

Min Heejin, CEO of "You Quiz"said, "NewJeans is expected to be popular... After 2 month since their debut"



Min Heejin, CEO of "You Quiz", expressed his affection for NewJeans.

tvN's entertainment program "You Quiz On The Block" (hereinafter referred to as "You Quiz") aired on the 14th showed the appearance of the group NewJeans and Min Heejin while being decorated as a special feature of "Attention."

On this day, NewJeans had stages of "Attention" and "Hype Boy," amd Yoo Jae-seok asked Min Heejin, "It is very difficult to receive such a huge amount of love in about two months after ther debut," adding, "Did the CEO expect it?"

In response, CEO Min Heejin said, "I actually expected it," adding, "If I say this, there will be too much misunderstanding. The pressure was huge "
The members started this job because they had a dream, and I don't think they can work without thinking. I'll take responsibility," she said.

"I also talk to the parents of the members aot, but there are things that I can't say no matter how honest I am with the members," she said. "I talk to them very often "
She said, "I cheer fkr then when I'm having a hard time."

CEO Min Heejin added, "They debuted only July 22 and settled for the third quarter of August and September, but thankfully, the music and album sales were so good that I was able to settle the accounts for the members."

Popular posts from this blog

[Pann Nate] 221106

[Instiz] 221203

[GQ Korea] 221209